LPs

Martin Naef mnaef at navisto.ch
Fri Mar 16 10:51:02 CET 2012

Hi Romain

I don't listen to vinyl LPs. Although I do have a few romantic childhood
memories of discovering my dad's collection, I'm really a child of the
CD age.

LP in the sense of listening to albums - absolutely. Even though my
collection is now completely on a server, I still very much listen to
complete albums as opposed to random songs. I generally like the way an
album tells a story or at least develops a certain flow or progression.
Completely random play would drive me crazy - I tend to select the music
according to my mood.

Martin