developers developers developers….

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Tue Mar 13 18:10:19 CET 2012

Op 13-3-2012 16:24, Joost Schuttelaar schreef:

> Anyone of you know of any good web developers wanting to work in the The Hague area? We'll help with relocation. Very difficult to find anyone good. Possibly you can post this around in your network?

No. Anybody know any Java developers wanting to work in Malta? :)
Although it appears we'll get a junior and an almost-senior, one male
and one female. Obviously, the female is the more experienced one.

One another note... I've been doing the same thing for over 11 years
now, and unless things are going to change drastically and my job
becomes interesting again and challenging (instead of working below my
level), I'll be on the lookout for something else. After they pay me my
golden handcuffs, of course.

Now, I can't be bothered with going through sites and approaching
agencies, so I had an interesting idea: a portfolio.

See, designers can take pictures of their work and stick them in a
portfolio. But what can you do as a developer? Well, I figured, I make
my own portfolio, with small, extremely useful libraries that show off
my programming prowess.

What do you guys think of such an idea?

- Peter