Valhalla Ubermod

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 16:00:11 CET 2012

At the risk of setting off GAS in some of you guys, I'm *really*
loving this plugin, it's got such a wide range of sonic possibilities
covered so well, and it goes into some really odd hybrid territories
where it blurs the boundaries between chorus, reverb, delay and
flanger. Now I've got this and Valhalla Room, I've cured myself of
that 'I need to spend £10k on high end Lexicon and Eventide gear
before I'll get the sound I want' feeling that's been bugging me for
years.

There's some entertaining and interesting reading on the development
process here:

http://valhalladsp.wordpress.com/

- Andy_R