DFM1 overdrive

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Tue Mar 6 13:41:11 CET 2012

> That would be such an amazing contribution jay.. do it. !!!

Actually, I think it would be sort of more interesting to get things running on the Open Pandora right now (Angstrom), since the new release of the Super Zaxxon firmware is *very* performant, and there might be better opportunities to have some immediate feedback on that front - also, one thing that I've enjoyed very much in the past is using the Korg/Akai micro-controllers with the Pandora, and I think that'd be a *real* hit in the synth-sphere, so maybe it'd be a better way to go .. ?

;
--
Jay Vaughan