RPM 2012 - Change now online

Christian Borg christian at borgstation.com
Fri Mar 2 19:31:35 CET 2012

Joost Schuttelaar skrev 2012-03-01 01:56:
> Lil' microsite for the album is live! Share it with all your friends :)
>
> http://music-bar.org/2012/februari/
>
> On Firefox, Chrome&  Safari it will use HTML5 Audio to play tracks for you.

Supernice Joost!

Thanks to Martin for the great mastering job!

I'm humbled to be a part of such a great collection of writers and musicians.  Truly
inspiring.
And also kind of nice to see I'm not alone to doubt my own performance and production from
time to time. Hehe. ;)
I think we did great though!

Happy holidays to everyone!

--
Christian B

  :: "compress that dissonance, if you dare" ::