Cypress X Rusko - Lez Go (dego's break away rmx)

Declan Gorman declan at degomusic.net
Tue Jun 26 15:25:59 CEST 2012

Hey Paul,
   Thanks for listening. :-)

   The vocal stems were released for a competition, the details of which
can be found here
<http://www.talenthouse.com/remix-track-for-cypress-hill-rusko>.  When I
downloaded them I had no intention of entering the competition but once
the track was finished I thought why not.  My submission can be found
here
<http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a9f3ae39a83ed7d8a282097e27fb6014/568>.

Regards,

Declan.