Cypress X Rusko - Lez Go (dego's break away rmx)

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 16:33:15 CEST 2012

Agreed. Very pro sounding. Sounds like another electronic infused Cypress Hill remix from the Blade II soundtrack. That was a cool soundtrack album that paired hip hop artists with electronic artists.

On another note: the reason I took so long to listen & reply was that the song was on Soundcloud as streaming only (no download link). I prefer direct download links from personal sites or a download link from Soundcloud do that I can add the track to my iTunes library for future listening.

Could all the music-bar musicians that upload to Soundcloud, et. al. please include a download link and/or make the song available to download. I've missed a few tracks over the last couple of years due to the streaming only links when I don't have time to listen to the stream. Just a teeny suggestion from one of y'alls fans. :-)

--komatos/wasted

Sent from my iPhone