Prometheus

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:09:39 CEST 2012

It depends on the director, and how much power they are given by the studio, high profile directors can make make a majority of the decisions over multiple departments for a film, so sometime it truly is their vision, the other people working on the film are supporting this.

In my opinion Prometheus was good, was especially cool to see it in 3d IMAX. There were issues with the script, basically they set it up huge and the end fell at little flat (it was partly written buy one of the guys from the show Lost so....) BUT if this was an unknown director without all the Alien folklore around it, I have a feeling people would be less disappointed and take it for what it is. A cool movie about aliens with actual real sets (not green screen!)