synchrodyne

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:37:34 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:45 AM, K9 Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:

> Well, in any case -- my Synchrodyne seems to be faulty -- I had to send it
> back to Schneider's. Hope it gets back in time, as I will be playing another
> Jazz-improv on the 5th of July...
>
> My 9U case hast about 38 HP of free space...;)

That sucks, man!  I have been lucky so far and not gotten any bum
modules (knock on wood).  Hopefully they get you a replacement in
time.

I've got a 9U x 94 HP case and a 6U x 104 HP.  The 6U is full, and the
9U has 15HP left now that I sold my wogglebug (great module, but a
little overspecialized).   I was actually looking at the syncrodyne as
a possible last piece, but it's hard to pick.
I am kind of hoping Harvest Man gets the new version of the Tyme
Safari released.   It has the benefit of being exactly 15 hp, and its
hard to fill odd HP amounts like that.

Tony