modular jamming tonight

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Fri Jun 8 11:37:14 CEST 2012

on the risk of overwhelming you, here is the complete set: (we took about 10 Minute sets, so that we had time and space to reevaluate what we were doing, then set some rules. It was nine people altogether, 5 brass and woodwinds, with some doing voices, too, akkordeon, guitar, double bass and my A-100 (all Doepfer, except for a "plague bearer", a nasty filter).

http://soundcloud.com/waf80music/sets/jam-impro-treff-cuba/s-I7X0y

The last one is the one where I felt I was making the prettiest noises...;)

Enjoy, all feedback is very welcome. Some of these are only a subset of players, so not all of them contain my modular.

Like with any jam, not everything is *great*, but there are moments.

Kai