New Track - Wind It Back

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 09:23:43 CEST 2012

I think this is one your best tracks, though I'm partial to the genre :-)

I really like the dark atmospheric stuff at the beginning, and the sequence from 0:45-1:30 is very nice.  When the second (kind of) part of the track comes in at 1:35, I had a longing for the former sequence to make a come back, where as the second part kind of dominates to the end.  But a very nice focused track.  Well done.

Mohsen