Selling gear

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 21:53:40 CEST 2012

Im the same as most of you guys.  Too lazy / emotionally attached /
convinced ill regret it.

Saying this, Im shifting a load of stuff at the mo but I have a driver for
this: Im skint and Ive just purchased a hopefully lovely Korg 800DV from a
nice guy in Holland, Johnny Vintage if any of you know him..  There is
nothing like spending 1300euros that you don't have to make you suddenly
sell the stuff at the back of your cupboard :)

One of the items in my lovely Jomox 999 :(  This is a bit of a tough one but
I can easily justify this as I have been considering replacing it with a
Jomox 888 for ages so if I do miss it, ill just get the 888 I wanted - Happy
days!!

:)

Paul
London