M-Audio Audiophile 2496 for free (now Guitar Rig 3 LE license)

enrique c. alacantec at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:53:18 CEST 2012

Micke, replied you to forums at deadmengods. :)

To keep the giving away going, I have a spare Guitar Rig 3 LE license from
Native Instruments. If anyone want it, I'll PM you the license and
installers (Win/OSX) to download.

The VST is old but fully functionally. Has some cabinets and it worth
noting that this license qualifies to upgrade to the current full Guitar
Rig 5 Pro for 44 EUR (sale ending tomorrow 31th!)