Google V8 engine

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Tue Jul 24 13:19:49 CEST 2012

I meant, the scene graph, hooking up modules, that sounds a bit like what SuperCollider does. Perhaps you can replace the audio engine with SC and port the individual generators.

It's an idea I have been toying with for Faze1 and Violator but the same resistance you probably feel (SC is not *my* code) keeps me from doing it :)

On a more positive note: I discovered Novocaine (http://alexbw.github.com/novocaine/) recently and managed to get my old code running smoothly within 15 minutes so perhaps...

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL