Google V8 engine

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:25:31 CEST 2012

I'm looking to add some compile on the fly features to my synth
architecture. Mostly what I would like it to start the program once and be
able to sent it various iterations of client code so I don't have to
recompile all the time. Plus adding external scripting possibilities is
always a good thing ;)

As anyone any experience with V8 integration with C++ ? It looks like it's
doing pretty much what I'd like to but some confirmation would be nice
before I start putting my finger in this mess.

PS: On the synth building side, I finally got my shruti-1 finished and was
toying sunday on a small doodle using it and my newly resurrected arduino
code. Fun times !

http://www.marc-nostromo.com/?p=134

Cheers,
/M