Linux: Wireless network scanners?

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Sat Jul 21 23:05:52 CEST 2012

This is actually a very good question. (I was thinking you were looking for devices to scan pages of paper...)

Did you find out anything useful about your networks? We have the same problem where I just moved -- many many networks, seems like all of them getting into each others' way..

Would be great to hear how you fared
Kai