Auria for iPad

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:28:43 CEST 2012

I have the iPad 3, and I will say I love the screen!  Apps that are
optimized to it look much nicer.  The battery life does take a hit,
and some peripherals still havent been approved for it (the IO dock
has, by the way) but that is a minor concern.

For myself...I thought I would use the iPad for music but I really
haven't.  Ive got a bunch of music apps on it, but they hardly get
used.  It's become a device for work and for reading (I prefer my
kindle for reading still, but if the document is in color I use the
iPad).  I've recently gotten the MIDI Desinger lite app, and I am
using that to create a control surface for my Octatrack..but honestly,
I don't know how much I like using the touch screen for music.  It
hasn't grown on me yet.

Tony