Arturia Spark (v Maschine)

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 21:35:07 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew

"I take this to mean: there are no accidents - just because you did not
preconceive it does not decrease it's value. Besides, are we really making
it, or is it being transmitted to us?"

Hehe - I like this view point..

"I kind of really want spark now after playing with it, thanks jerk I
probably would never had known I could download the demo, but thanks to
you..."

Ooops!!  :)  Yeah, Ive been playing with it for about 4+ hours now and all
the things I find bad about it would be fixed with the hardware.  I was
trying to collect one tonight be cant get hold of the seller.  Fingers
crossed he still has it..

Ta,

Paul
London