Retro fitting old instruments

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:16:33 CEST 2012

I want to just remove everything from them except from the encoders / knobs
/ lights (most likely add a new lcd) and connect them to an arduino board
for decoding. Then couple the arduino to the beagleboard with a simple
serial messaging system and have the beagleboard doing all the logic &
synthesis. One hardware chameleon connected to a software chameleon :)

http://marc-nostromo.com