Auria for iPad

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Jul 17 13:52:02 CEST 2012

Just got Auria for iPad and played for 15 minutes with the demo song.

This is one AWESOME app. €39.95. It's worth every knob, fader,
effect and then some. Everyone that likes to record audio on
multiple channels, get it.

I've still got an iPad 1, so it's a bit sluggish with the
48-track demo song, and the memory and disk meter are not happy -
it will stop playing when overloaded with all those great PSP
effects.

I'm sure an iPad 2 and 3 will be really snappy, though. And if
you would record, say, 8 tracks on an iPad 1, I wouldn't expect
any problems at all

My goodness, this is a one hundred thousand dollar studio from 10
years ago in your backpack...

--
Gert