Maschines discounted

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:50:41 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Andrew Tarpinian
<andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:
> You should get it Micke, I think everyone should have Komplete, it's almost a prerequisite.
>
> I forget which version I have, I guess 6... thing is it looks like the recent upgrades have been nothing special? and the sale means 9 is just around the corner. Is 8 actually worth upgrading to? And why is there still no download option? I dread ordering Komplete, waiting for it to come, opening the giant paperweight, spending a whole day installing it and then putting said paperweight in the closet never to be seen again...

Exactly why I skip versions.  I get 8..dont feel bad when 9 comes out.
 When 10 hits, Ill wait to the sale before 11 is
released...rinse/repeat.

NI Does not know how to pack efficiently.   Thats a lot of BIG boxes.
I have from Komplete, Maschine, 2 version of Kore, etc.