Maschines discounted

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:48:22 CEST 2012

You should get it Micke, I think everyone should have Komplete, it's almost a prerequisite.

I forget which version I have, I guess 6... thing is it looks like the recent upgrades have been nothing special? and the sale means 9 is just around the corner. Is 8 actually worth upgrading to? And why is there still no download option? I dread ordering Komplete, waiting for it to come, opening the giant paperweight, spending a whole day installing it and then putting said paperweight in the closet never to be seen again...

First world problems...