Virus TI2 or Arturia Origin?

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Wed Jul 11 14:26:17 CEST 2012

James, you are too funny.

what's so bad about putting the money into the house if you don't need anything? ;-)

BTW: don't worry about the Virus T3 being "just around the corner" -- I think based on the history it won't add much anyway..;-)

I still like the Virus for its versatility, even though, like Jay I parted ways with its creator at one point (I used to be a beta tester for Access). I think the Virus with the best UI is the Virus A. soundwise I think the TI is way cool.

did I add anything to this conversation? A bit of a ramble I guess...;)

Kai