Virus TI2 or Arturia Origin?

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:03:27 CEST 2012

On Jul 10, 2012, at 7:05 AM, "punkdISCO" <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> Hey Andrew - I think I missed your original Origin posts but I have to say,
> they do sound very good.  It seems to have a rawness that I tend to be
> attracted by and, that I normally only find in real analogue gear..

It was like 2 years ago, bunch of posts, you were in on it, there were like 3 people on the bar wanted to get one, but they didn't, there went my commission ;)

It's the only digital (or sometimes even analog, I'm looking at you Mopho) gear I've used that when I approach it to try to make a patch that has that special analog something, it happens... pretty quickly too. I can't even really say this about arturia's emulation software (maybe it's just the placebo effect of real hardware.) I go hey let's make a moog with a cs80 filter and play it fucking polyphonically, and I go "woooowwww"at the sound.