Maschine - here is my Live setup

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 13:00:04 CEST 2012

[just posted this in AH so sorry if you are getting it twice]

Here is a quick screen shot showing how I use Maschine in Live, in
particular, how I synchronise Maschine's scenes to the track.  It also shows
my audio routing (only 4 audio channels in this example as it is from a
track we only started last night).

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/gear/ni/maschinesync.png

For controlling a scene's length, I prefer using dummies as shown.  This
means you then don't have to make a 4 bar pattern, say, 16 bars just for the
sake of making the scene play for 16 bars.

Ta,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk