Maschines discounted

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 20:51:55 CEST 2012

I know, I know. Better than with the A3000/A4000 & SU700.;-)

I just have a thing against softsynths in general. Want to buy a Beat Thang but can't justify spending $1000 I don't have. That's modern, fast musical hardware (that also works with its softsynth counterpart if you like and don't have a 7 year old Mac like I do or 11 year old PC like I used to). No load times, thousands of built in samples & loops.

--komatos/wasted
Sent from my iPhone