Seen this yet?

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 22:22:54 CEST 2012

"Yamaha is providing the upcoming “neiro” with the Yamaha AudioEngine (TM) Series Sound Chip NSX-1. This powerful synthesizer engine delivers a quality that almost matches the sound of real musical instruments."

Thank god for Yamaha, otherwise we would have been stuck with just fake sounding musical instruments. Also I like when the guy says that you can only get that (polysix) 80's synth sound from a real analog.

It looks cool but seems like they have their wires crossed.