Hey guys!

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Mon Jul 2 23:44:09 CEST 2012

On 2 jul 2012, at 20:16, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> What do you guys do, and are you having fun with it?

It's a company called Hypernode and we are developing and maintaining/supporting websites, mainly using EPiServer CMS, which is based on .NET.
Our biggest client is the swedish farmers association (and their subsidiaries), for which we are maintaining and developing their external sites and intranet.

We're currently 9 guys: 1Art Director, 1 Sales, 1 Project manager, 2 WordPress developers, 4 EPiServer developers.

And yeah, we're always having a laugh and a great atmosphere at the office (like when we switched one of the developers MacBook for one with a fresh install of osx :-)

Personally, I love doing this. I don't miss teaching at all (not even the extra 6 weeks of vacation).

/Micke