MOTU 828

Andrew Tarpinian evildead at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 31 20:34:59 CET 2012

On Jan 31, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone out there using a mk2 or mk3 of this?  I am considering one as
> a replacement to my dead FireStudio.   Right now it is either that or
> a Mackie Onyx 1220i that looks like it will be the replacement.
>
> Thanks for any input.

I have a mkII, the only issue I ever had with it is it used to sometimes spit out digital noise every once in a while, it was a known issue I think. Then it went away by itself, sometimes I see the digital meters light up every now and then but no audible noise, and I don't use digital so. Will have to see eventually if it causes an issue with silent way.