The Birthday of the Emperor!!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 29 13:33:34 CET 2012

Op 29-1-2012 13:19, punkdISCO schreef:
> Gert wrote:
>
>>> I my view, girls should have balls..
>>
>> Huh, you like shemales?
>
> Hehe..
>
> Morning Gert..  How is the hangover?

Mwah, not too bad. Went out for dinner at the Spanisch
restaurant. Had a nice steak and a good bottle of whine. Back at
home we got a facetime call from Kristin's sisters and their
husbands. They were all plastered, LOL!

So we had a couple of whiskys too. Afterwards I worked until 3:00
am with rum-coke, and then I got up at 9:00 because I had to pick
up 12 of my digital paintings at an exhibition where they had
been for a couple of months. I don't like getting up early after
going to bed late...

This afternoon Perry and my friend the tube-amp builder
(http://www.marble-amps.com/marble.asp?pagina=11@Home.asp) will
come over to the house to look at the birthday present I got from
Kristin: a very nicely built-in guitar synth pick-up for one of
my electric guitars.

I'm quite sure I will be drinking wine then, just to cover what's
left of the hangover...

I'll be posting pics later :-)

Cheers,

--