Gertboard

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 27 17:50:18 CET 2012

> Oh-kay... but what's that got to do with the code? Calling system() and forking your process just to send a '0' or '1' to a file means that C isn't your strongest point. I'm not complaining about his other, no doubt great, prowess; I'm complaining about his code.

Where's the fork() .. and calling system() like that is fairly useful, you can easily put more commands in the list if you need to, plus it makes it much easier to debug if for some reason you need to strace.  Thing is, there's nothing wrong with this style of programming for embedded, Peter, you should know that..

;
--
Jay Vaughan