180 Dead Hero's - Vocal for timing suggestions

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 25 17:08:36 CET 2012

Op 25-1-2012 10:59, punkdISCO schreef:

> Here is another short attempt.  First two versions are new (as what I
> believe is being suggested), second two versions are as per the original.
>
> http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/audio/180%20Dead%20Heros%20Vocalv2.mp3

It does seem to be a bit more natural, but it's not WOW...

> Clearly it sounds a little awkward so I might get Lead to redo the vox.  If
> so, I will get here to do each bar separate (first letter on the first
> beat):

> 1) Onehundred  (btw, if I redo the vox, I may change the work "ahundred" to
> "onehundred" as this might work better).
> 2) And eighty
> 3) Dead heros
>
> So, is this what is being suggested?

Sounds like a good idea. You might want to try and overlap the 3
different parts a bit, and even pan them differently. I see
possibilities.

:-)

--
Gert