Micro Party February 4th - CORRECTION

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 24 16:09:51 CET 2012

> There's enough sleeping possibilities for those of you who
> want/have to stick around a bit longer. For those stayers, doors
> will be open from Friday afternoon 16:00 until Monday noon (-ish,
> of course).

Oops, I seem to have made a little mistake there. :-(

I'm affraid I will have to do the party exclusively on Saturday
4th of February (+ 1 night sleepover if you wish).

I have 2 other appointments that interfere with a longer weekend.
So sorry, guys.

So: Saturday 4th of Feb, everyone is welcome from 16:00 - late.

Cheers

--
Gert