180 Dead Hero's - Vocal for timing suggestions

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 23 20:42:04 CET 2012

Op 23-1-2012 20:12, punkdISCO schreef:
> [not sure if attachments work in the Mbar..]
>
> Im hoping this does not sound cheeky but: if anyone wants to point out the
> timing issue with the attached vocal, please can u do so with a basic click
> track at 122bpm?
>
> I really cannot hear a timing issue but clearly there must be one as a few
> people have commented.  I do have timing concerns with the MoFo line, but
> not this one.
>
> HUGE thanks to anyone that has a go!!
>
> Big kisses..

Kiss you back, dude (hehehe)

OK, let me try

I think the vocal sounds like it has too little time to be put in
that specific part of the music. It also sounds like it is put
there very consciously and with a lot of effort just to get it in
the exact right rhythm...

It sounds like:

A - - - h u n d r e d - andeightydead - he - - roes

The part " andeightydead"  sounds strange, rhythmically; too fast...

Something like that...

--
Gert