180 Dead Heros

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 23 20:30:31 CET 2012

Hi ToAd - thanks for pointing this out.

> There is this sound at 1.40 (with some LFO-VCA or chopper effect) that
> sounds too digital for me. It sounds a bit plastic.

I took a quick listen to remind myself of the sound.  Interestingly, the
sound is from the rather wonderful Korg Sigma (fully loaded with 16[!]
Korg35 filters - wooh!)  Having said this, that particular sound is me
taking the original and stretching the feck out of it in Live and changing
the stretch type to Beat (from memory).  So, this may certainly account for
the digital sounding.  Ill take another sniff around it next time Im in the
project..

> that kind of sound in that spot. But not that sound ;-) I think a sound
like the
> chemical brothers use in Believe...

I just reminded myself of the track - great track!!  Im now going to spend
the evening watching Chemical brother videos!!

:)

Thanks again,

Paul
London