180 Dead Heros

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 23 19:49:49 CET 2012

Hi Gert

> Since the number will probably rise, why not cut the "180"?

Unfortunately, I can't cut the "180" as this figure is the second most
poignant word (number) in the track; "600,000" being the most poignant.  The
only point of the track is to consider our attitudes towards the x and the
y.

Im going to post a WAV/mp3 of the first line as I really cannot hear the
timing issue and believe me, I am totally anal about rhythmic syllable
timing - I must be too close to this one :(

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk