180 Dead Heros

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 23 15:24:48 CET 2012

On Behalf Of Tony Scharf
> And that doesn't even get into the numbers of dead Iraqis, most of them
> civilians.

Hi Tony.  Please don't tell me this was missed in the track??!!  :)  The
track is supposed to be about the number of dead Iraqis..  So, 600,000..

Saying this, it is impossible to know the real figure.  Some sources will
say 100,000, others will say 1,000,000+.  600k was just the number that one
report claimed.

Another disturbing factor is the number of people displaced; again, over a
million.  And with displacement comes death from famine and disease which
will never become part of the death count.

A figure that does not seem to be disputed is who gets killed when we drop a
bomb.  Over 50% of casualties from bomb strikes are women and children..

Do you think my HiHats are too quiet?

(the last line is a joke btw!)

Paul
London