a death in my silicon family..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 20 17:58:32 CET 2012

So my PC died last night.  At first I thought it was just the video
card, but a swap with a good one didn't help.  Time to go PC
shopping...

So who makes a decent (not apple) PC?

Rules:

1.  No laptops - too much stuff to plug into it and they never have enough ports
2.  No Apple - too expensive
3.  Don't say 'build it yourself'.  I hate that.  It never goes well
for me, and I spend weeks futzing instead of working.

I've looked at Dell and HP...but is that really all there is out there
in the PC landscape now that doesnt just outright suck?

Tony