An analog hardware synthesizer...from Arturia???

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 18 21:05:56 CET 2012

Hey Tony

> It Is hardware.  That first teaser video was absolutely intended to lead you
> off the track.  It certainly worked for me..

Cool!!  Looks like a great new synth but to be honest, the only thing I can see they will be able to compete on is price.  Mono analogues synths is a HUGELY competitive market and I did not see anything particularly unique about this one.  Okay, it is certainly well featured and seems to have all the features you would expect, all packaged into a single synth.

It does have lots of selling points, but no unique selling points.  But Im sure just have "lots" of features will result in some good sales..

Nice one..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk