An analog hardware synthesizer...from Arturia???

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 18 20:37:26 CET 2012

It Is hardware.  That first teaser video was absolutely intended to
lead you off the track.  It certainly worked for me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7O946lG7Ik&feature=player_embedded

Rumor is $499 euro.  The US price will probably be the same.

I can't wait to see what modders do to it.

Tony