Foundation

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 18 20:15:20 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> All in the happy ending with hopefully enough (doepfer) cables. I got a couple of the tip top stackable cables too. Plus adapter cv cables for my FR Revolution.

I had a revolution for a while when I first got my modular.  It worked
pretty well, though I really wish it had a clock output and not just
gate.  Its tuning on the CV output was very well calibrated to my tip
top oscillators (which I actually think need calibration now)

> I will be relying heavily on the Andore for now, as my only modulation and vcas, hopefully it can handle "normal" as well as crazy. Though of course can do one of my oscs as an lfo and the corgasmatron makes a nice osc ect...

The Andore is *DEEP*.  There is a lot going on there.

> Next steps would probably be maths and some basic modulation modules, and most likely another case...

Or a bigger one.  I am thinking of selling both my cases and
consolidating into a larger case for expansion.

> Make noise osc?

Maybe.  Its going to be a dual oscillator, and the Tip Top Audio
oscillators I have are starting to feel a little stale.  I also want
to see what the Harvestman has on show, as well as WMD.

All the excitement in NAMM is happening in the modular market.  Analog
is making a serious come back.  Its really exciting.

Tony