Doepfer Dark Time

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 12 08:59:33 CET 2012

> For the modular guys looking for a sequencer that won't take up any
> case HP, it is definitely worth checking out.  It also has the
> capacity to sequence MIDI synths, which increases its value a lot.
> Basic MIDI -> CV function is there too, as well as sync clock to MIDI.
> Lots of cool stuff, and it's not actually all that expensive.

I've considered getting one of these to drive my ASM1's, but I wonder about the MIDI->CV programmability, if its going to be compatible .. it could be cheaper to find a decent MIDI/CV PCB and build it myself (if only I could get a PolyDAC from a reliable source!) to pair up with some gorf's or so .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan