Moog Minitaur

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 10 19:38:05 CET 2012

Peter,

Tempest wasn't a small box ;)
http://www.vacoloco.net/synths/tempest/

I need to start small before I can grow big, but the reason I replied, which bit puts you off?
That the Aesthetics comes after the function?

Don't get me wrong form and function are closely related, but I wonder how much form affects the way you "use" a synth, it certainly doesnt affect the sound, but it could perhaps affect the way you "approach" or "use" a synth.

Sorry, I think I'm talking drivvel, I'm just really puzzled what gives something a "OMG I need that" just from it's form.

Paul