Moog Minitaur

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 9 17:16:01 CET 2012

Tony

> But for $100 or so more, you can get a Moog Slim Phatty...

Yeah, there has been a lot of discussion on AH about the Minitaur.  People
seem to be in one of two camps:

a) I want it!!  It is a Moog, after all..
b) feck, that is expensive compared to the rivals

Im not sure where I am but yeah, Moog does = pricey!

I can understand peoples concern when compared to the price of a Phatty but,
I think it will depend of what you are getting under the hood.  In my
limited knowledge, the Taurus does have quite a different sound to other
Moogs so, if the Minitaur is based on the Taurus hardware, COOL!!  However,
if it is just a repackaged / slimmed down Phatty, not cool..  The name
suggests it is indeed a mini-Taurus and I guess this then makes the Phatty
price comparison slightly less relevant..  Lets hope this is the case..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Text SLUT to: 29 7 29 7