Percussion jam - Evolve Mutations

Christian Borg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 7 22:28:59 CET 2012

Jam from friday night! :) Long time ... eh .. no jam?

Not really a tune, just me playing around with the NI Evolve Mutations Bundle (santa took
my money and bought it for christmas). It's one of the units with percussion loops
assigned to the keyboard. So if not anything else it's a demo for those interested.

Sounds are noisy, distorted and compressed. Most filter sweeps and stuff were already
there in the loops.

Live, one take recording. Sometimes I didn't know what I did really so you have to excuse
the out of sync bits.
I've edited out a part I liked so it's eight and a half minute of freakin out.

http://borgstation.com/tmp/fnj_120106_la.mp3
(just used some LA2A to increase level up to -6 - -3dBFS)

http://borgstation.com/tmp/fnj_120106_laoz.mp3
(ozone and exciter as well to push the last 3 dB if you need it)

Someone may enjoy! :)

--
Christian B

  :: "compress that dissonance, if you dare" ::