Music Class

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 5 18:22:34 CET 2012

Awesome.  Great advice on vocals, thanks Paul.

________________________________
 From: punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk>
To: 'Music-bar' <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 2:21 AM
Subject: RE: Music Class

Good one, Mohsen!!

My suggestions would be:

- try and direct their efforts into something that sounds very current;
maybe emulating the sort of music you think they will be listening to in
their bedrooms.
- defo try and get them to sing.  Having vocals on the track gives them a
completely different level of ownership and pride.

I posted this before but, here is a track I did with 4 10 year old girls.
They wrote it and did not get involved with the techi stuff, so I guess this
is a bit different to what you are doing..

http://punkdisco.co.uk/misc/audio/thejabbas/JabbaJabba.mp3

Defo let us know how you get on!!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"It's not even remotely creative or interesting." - Tony Cappellini