Music Class

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 5 07:02:01 CET 2012

I may have mentioned this in a previous post, but I am slated to teach a kids after school program class on "making music with your computer".  Since schools are chuck full of Macs, I am going to base the class around GarageBand.  Kids will be from grades 3 to 6, one hour a week, for about 9 weeks.  I have some good ideas for the class material.  Basically I want the kids to be able to get a nice little introduction to music technology, with some tangible end results, notably creating and sharing some music.

As you lot are a good wise bunch here, I thought I'd ask to see if anyone has ever done anything like this, to get some tips and pointers.  Or chime in if you have any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks,
Mohsen