New Macbook Pro's?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 4 19:47:29 CET 2012

> Hmm, I downloaded a tool from their site and a 12 GB expansion (for a total of 18 GB, for whatever crazy reason I would need such a lot) would set me back around €70.

Yeah .. I dunno why I'm still, every time, always, surprised at just how low the prices get for so much damn power, but it happens every year.

I guess everything is going solid-state, no moving parts.  I'd love to have 64gigs of RAM in my main workstation right now, just so I can mount half of it for filesystem for VM images.  Its unthinkable how much power we have.

;
--
Jay Vaughan