New Macbook Pro's?

Marek Szulen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 4 15:20:32 CET 2012

2012/1/4 Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com>

> They were just updated in October so you should be good. The only
> rumo(u)r I've heard is a Retina display being added to the MBP
> possibly by Q2 2012.
>
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
> >
> > Hey, do you guys think there are going to be any new MBP's announced
> soon .. maybe in February?  I just ordered my new one for work (oh wow its
> gonna be awesome, squee!) and I'm thinking .. maybe a month of waiting for
> it to arrive would have been better off spent just waiting for the next
> announcement?
> >

> > ;
> > --
> > Jay Vaughan

I hope they will change graphics chip in 13.3" for something better,
because at the moment it looks like downgrade of graphics in this model
(I've nVidia chip in my mid2010 model - now it's just Intel HD3000). Yeah
it's not a big deal for music or movies, but I like to play some games
(like Flight Sim X on Windows - yeah.. had to install windows too for this
one..haha)

I've heard something about new design, but so far it's still the old, good
unibody :)

Marek