Video New Years Eve Party. Was: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 3 13:01:49 CET 2012

On 03/01/2012 01:34, Gert van Santen wrote:
>> I'm not sure if I want so see this _anywhere_ in the public!
>
> Joost just send me the link:
>
> http://music-bar.org/2011/dec/
>
> It doesn't seem to work (yet), though...
>
> But what's the problem? It's just a video of the evening.

It's Apple pretending everything else is incompatible ;)
My Firefox has a problem playing this M4V embedded, even though it is
all up to date, including Flash player, the DownThemAll Firefox plugin,
right clicking on the broken video will download the original m4v file
which plays in most media players.

Now I need to get writing the blackmail letters...

;)